In Puyallup, you can go to Oktoberfest, support a fundraiser while enjoying delicious pancakes, and attend an art gallery all in the same week. There are a variety of activities happening in the community, and Puyallup is a great place to live because there is something for every age and stage of life. With the fair over for the season, there is plenty to keep busy. Check out the events below to see how you can get involved in the community this week:
- Get to the farmers market this Saturday, October 8th, before it closes for the season. It is scheduled to close mid-October.
- Oktoberfest is at the fair this weekend. Grab a beer and enjoy this German tradition (October 7th-9th)
- The Western and Wildlife Show is at the Washington State Fair this weekend. Click here to find more information on this event (October 7th-9th)
- Family Bingo Night is from 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM at the Puyallup Activity Center, enjoy a family fun night out (October 7th)
- Many pumpkin patches are open for the harvest season. Check them out!
- The Miracle Maker’s Breakfast, St. Francis House Fundraise is at Bethany Baptist Church, Wednesday from 7:30-9:30 am (October 5th)
- “Run with Heroes in Your Neighborhood” Step by Step 5k at VanLierop Bulb Farms from 8:30-10:00 am on Saturday (October 8th)
- Cider Squeeze, Meeker Mansion, 10am-4pm (October 8th)
- City Gallery- Artist Reception: Paul Marsh Photography, 6:00pm, City Hall, 5th Floor
- Teen Anime Club: One Punch Man, 3-5pm, Puyallup Public Library (October 5th)
- Visit one of Puyallup’s local trails for a hike or bike ride.
With all these different activities, how are you going to spend your time this week? We hope you get out and explore all that this town has to offer. Stay tuned for weekly updates about what is going on in the Puyallup community!
Be First to Comment