I know I’m always looking for things to do in Puyallup and its surrounding areas. We of course have the Fair but what else is happening? Lets look at all the things happening this week in the area.
Washington State Fair
Sept 2-25 2016
Concerts this week:
– Creedence Clearwater Revisited (9/7/16 @ 7:30pm)
– Smash Mouth (9/8/16 @ 7:30pm)
– Washington State Rodeo (9/9-11/16)
– Thompson Square Dancin’ in the Dirt Party (9/9/16 @ 9:00pm)
– Chris Janson Dancin’ in the Dirt Party (9/10/16 @ 9:00pm)
Go for a swim or lesson
- Puyallup High School has a public swim.
- Visit the YMCA and use their pool.
- Visit the Spray park in Pioneer Park.
Tacoma Wedding Expo
(9/10-11/16 @ 10:30am)
Watch the Seahawks!
Sept 11, 2016 (Sunday @ 1:05pm)
Dolphins Vs. Hawks at CenturyLink
Play some Pool in Puyallup!
Free on Sunday (9/11/16) at Scotty’s Grub & Pub
All You Can Bowl in Puyallup (Daffodil Bowl)
Sept 6th, 7th, 8th, and 11th 2016.
10:00pm until closing time.
Mini Golfing in Puyallup
Mike N Terry’s Outdoor Fun Park
Mini Golfing, Go Karts, & Batting Cages
6326 114th Ave Ct E, Puyallup, Washington 98371
Live Music in Tacoma
– Iron Dragon @ 9:00pm 9/9/16
– The Spazmatics @ 9:00pm 9/10/16
(cover charges apply)